Editor's Note: One of these days the author of this blog may wish to post the aforementioned photographs on her trip to Mammoth. But the brief update is that she had lots of fun, that she can wait at least another year before she ever camps again, that vomiting is good for you when you really want to get rid of something, and to never doubt what elevation sickness can do to you. And there were bears. Now back to our regular programming.
People who speak about themselves in the third person are so pompous. Ahem.
I do enjoy Los Angeles in the summertime. Days upon days of perfect weather can only be rivaled by cool, breezy summer nights. And nothing beats watching old favorites on the big screen out on the Santa Monica Pier! I hope you'll make it out this summer - I've been doing this for a few years now. Bring several friends, bring some food, lean back underneath the stars (or as many as you can see in LA!)
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Cool?" Yeah right... I got heat stroke 6 times last night.
Post a Comment